Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Priorities


“Good manners and respect are the answer to a civil society, not inclusion and diversity.”

I could not agree more!  Inclusion and diversity do not mean a damn thing for a civilized society.  If I don’t include you, but I still respect you, I cannot do anything to physically harm you.  Providing a safe environment for all to pursue their individual freedoms is what constitutes a good and just society.  Most of us, myself included, personally enjoy diversity in many aspects of our lives.   That does make it a requirement for civil society.


World-wide debt now exceeds 3 times the amount of world-wide GDP.
  à THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE.

Governments cannot continue to fabricate enough money to ever pay down their debts.  Across a long enough future timeline, ALL governments will default on their debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment