Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Liberty & Peace in 2018

An excellent New Year’s reconviction from Jacob Hornberger.  We need to start from the basics.  What does it mean to be free and what is the role of government in a free society?
I agree with Hornberger’s thoughts in the article that a free society cannot have welfare or warfare (military welfare) programs.

War makes people money.  Until the American people wise up to this the US will be in constant war and brinksmanship all over the globe.

Ron Paul’s hopeful message for liberty in 2018. 


I am often accused of being radical.  That is fine - it is part of my temperament.  I do not agree with the accusations but that doesn’t matter.  The main message to take away is I am against violence, if this makes me radical then so be it.  I wish we had more radicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment